School picture me
Facebook profile me
Tumblr icon me
NOt a big fan of the internet :/ any alternatives?
i’ m an advocate for screaming at the night sky
I thought so, too! I think you deserve some appreciation for putting up with that. *twirls his finger* Turn around.
"I’m not super comfortable in my skin. I have to make it work for me, and that usually amounts to making it uncomfortable for everyone else."
if you aren’t hyped about synthetic life and colonizing space then get out of my face
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.” —
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
*glances down to her chest* They’re the breast I’ve ever seen.
*opens eyes and looks around before sleepily smiling* What was that about pants? Besides that it’s much more comfortable with them off.
It’d be much more fun to do that when you’re awake. I’ll hold them all you want. Until then… *kicks off pants and gets comfy to nap*
"Why’re ya readin in a tavern,” he says, waltzing over to her, "when you could be drinkin’ and dancin’?"
He looks down at the girl, trying to read over her shoulder to see what could possibly be more interesting than the goings-on of the tavern.
Probably unlike most people during this time, I wore shorts that I had altered from a pair of pants. They were short enough to show some thighs, but it didn’t go beyond that. On top I wore a simple blouse. No frills, no laces. My hair was also cut rather short with curled bangs that went to the right and had a kind of faux-hawk ducktail down the back of my head.
I initially didn’t realized he was talking to me or else my singing would’ve stopped. But after a few moments, I did stop when I felt someone behind me. I tried my best to continue reading but ended up jumping around the pages. I had to make my eyes move so it looked like I was reading, but I was too distracted. Maybe I could wait for him to leave…
He could tell that she would have preferred to be left in peace…
But when had he ever cared about what other people wanted?
Instead, he pulled up a chair and settled himself into it across from her, calling to a barmaid for a drink.
"So what do they call ya?" he said with a long glance at her bare legs.
God damn it, I couldn’t ignore him. But maybe I could lead him off.
"They call me ‘not interested’," I said not looking up from my book. I noticed his stares, but decided to ignore it.
Once again, he didn’t give a damn about whether or not she wanted to be alone.
"Well, maybe I can change yer mind, love," he purred. "Name’s Charles Vane."
Perhaps she was the type who would not offer her own name if she was not given theirs first
"Okay." I simply crossed my legs and turned the page, still pretending to read. "I don’t know what I’m going to do with that information, though."
Yessir you have this incredible talent for giving sensible advice but I must say the view outside is not quite as nice as what I’m getting here if you know what I mean (hint: ur face) (among other things)